Production Assistant for mobile & web Games
Job: Fulltime, in Ludwigsburg
Start:As soon as possible
• you are the first contact person for communication between the
development team, client and producer, including all phone calls
• planing, coordinating and optimizing workflow & processes
• conditioning & managing documents, files, check lists and trackings
• general administration work, helping the CEO, CTO & Leads
• work with the team and externals to create games collaboratively
• passionate about creating games and interactive media
• interested in the backroundstory between develoment & producing
• Team-minded, reliable and always ready for new challenges
• having a talent for organizing things and a good sense for structure
• excellent communication and documentation skills
• Bachelor-level degree and/or game development experience
• high level of written and spoken English and German
Sounds like you?
Great! Then please send your CV & Motivation-Letter to:
Zeitland media & games
We are a dynamic, creative studio, that develops high-quality games
and apps for mobile devices and the web.
Fun, commitment and reliability are part of our everyday work, from the conception phase
to the finished product.
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
Wer ist online?
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder