In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for an
2D / 3D Artist (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany).
The 2D / 3D Artist will create concept art, digital paintings, 3D assets and/or characters for an upcoming AAA PC game.
- - Create concepts (sketches, digital artwork, etc.)
- Bring in ideas, designing assets and characters
- Search for references based on the artistic direction
- Create high-resolution images based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction
- Create 3D models and textures according the artistic direction
- Process images and textures in Photoshop
- Support coding to optimize the graphic tools pipeline
- Integration of assets into the game engine
- Support the team in optimizing the production pipeline
- - Outstanding traditional illustration and coloring skills
- Be able to draw characters, objects, vehicles, and environmental pieces in a variety of settings (fantasy, sci-fi etc.)
- Very good skills in Zbrush, Photoshop and Maya or 3DS Max
- Solid experience with creating textures and meshes
- Being able to closely adapt stylistic guidelines
- Being used to work on tasks autonomously and to deliver results in time
- Very good communication and team skills
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
- - Knowledge in creating textures for PBL in newest engine technology is a plus.
- Good animation- and riggings skills are a plus (Maya or 3DS Max)
- Preferably a few years of experience in the industry
- - Be part of a new project and an amazing team right from the beginning
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subventioned lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
For further information please check www.bluebyte.de and www.ubisoft.com
Blue Byte GmbH