Fall Memories

Stellt Eure in Arbeit befindlichen oder fertigen 3D-Artworks hier aus, um sie diskutieren zu lassen.
Antworten
Usman
Fall Memories

Beitrag von Usman » 20. Nov 2006, 13:38

Hello
im new to this forum and to to Germany.
like to share my latest work done with using 3D Studio Max and Vray for rendering and then post work with Adobe Photoshop.
Hope U Like it
Cheers
Usman
Bild

jaymo
Beitrag von jaymo » 20. Nov 2006, 15:36

Hello Usman,

welcome to our forum (and to germany, that is)! That's some rocksolid work! Good modeling, texturing, lighting, composition... Checking your website you seem to having been doing this for some time.
Concerning this picture I think some of the edges could be crisper (e.g. the windowhole), the floortiles looks a little flat and I don't like the softener-effect too much, but that's rather a matter of taste.

Usman
Beitrag von Usman » 22. Nov 2006, 12:29

Hallo Jaymo
thanks for ur welcome and liking my work, yes im working in 3d for about 8 9 months.

Artdek
Artguy
Beitrag von Artdek » 22. Nov 2006, 12:56

Hi, nice to have you here.

I like your work. I like the romantic mood and the narrative Details. You've chosen a few objects, just, but that's opening the whole universe of classic western mentality. So, it has a professional taste ;)
Would you please explain, why you've done it and what it's for?
"Hundert Schafe, von einem Löwen geführt, sind gefährlicher als hundert Löwen, geführt von einem Schaf."

Kassandra
Beitrag von Kassandra » 22. Nov 2006, 13:10

Impressive work. I like the slightly blurred effect. It gives the picture a dreamy, slightly melancholic atmosphere.
I also like the other work on your homepage (especially the LotR stuff :). Are you doing this professionally?

Usman
Beitrag von Usman » 23. Nov 2006, 14:30

thank u Artdek for nice compliments this is just done for the sake of my own practice and fun :).

Thank u verymuch Kassandra thank u for liking my other art works aswell yes i was doing it professionaly but im looking for job here in Germany as ive just arrived here .

Cheers
Usman

Antworten